VIS 1000 Power Combo
The Vis 1000 Power Combo provides extreme power for superior night and day safety. Easy USB recharge, quick mounting, and industry-leading performance and reliability.
- Huge output with 1000 lumen headlight and 150 lumen taillight.
- Both lights have powerful side lighting for maximum safety through intersections and high traffic areas.
- High-output SafePulse mode is ideal for daytime safety and is proven to enhance driver’s depth perception when approaching rider.
- Multiple power options (1.5 – 12 hrs. headlight, 6 – 12 hrs. taillight) conserve runtime to ensure lights can be used on extended rides.
- Quick and easy mounting, quick switch between bikes, and easy charging via micro USB cable.
- Industry-leading durability and reliability, and a 2-year warranty.
- Lumen Output (Vis 1000): 1000 (high), 500 (medium), 250 (low), 500 (SafePulse)
- Runtime (minutes) (Vis 1000): 90 (high), 180 (medium), 360 (low), 720 (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 20° (Spot)
- Charge Time: 270 min
- Fast Charge: No
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter(s)
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Product Weight: 155 grams
- Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
- Compatible Mounts: Bar, GoPro, Helmet
Vis 180 Pro
- Lumen Output: High Steady (150), High SafePulse (150), Low SafePulse (125)
- Runtime (minutes): 240 (steady), 360(high safepulse), 720 (low safepulse), 1920 (Paceline)
- Charge time: 300 Min
- Beam Angle: 180° (flood)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 65
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 3" x 1" x .9"
What's in the Boxcontent
Will the Vis's runtime last for an entire ride?
For daytime use, SafePulse mode is recommended and will run for 12 hours. For night rides, the Vis 1000 runs 90 minutes at 1000 lumens, 180 minutes at 500 lumens, and 360 minutes at 250 lumens.